Let's talk about breakfast. THIS may be the perfect egg sandwich to start your day (although you may also want one for dinner). We have been making the First One (with bacon) since 2014.
It all starts with a small flock, pasture raised egg than we add a little thick cut bacon, a slice of perfectly ripe tomato and Ontario aged cheddar cheese. Put the whole thing on a focaccia bun from @southpondfarms and enjoy a little bit of simple perfection.
#farmtobelly #anytime #firstone
All the cool kids bring their parental units to Coffee Public when they need a break from their regular routine. #momswelcome #andkids #anddads #community101
We now have double the beautiful, local art! Courtesy of @janinechristineillustration and @heikeck21...our upstairs space just keeps getting more and more amazing! Take the walk up and enjoy!
New salad! Coffee Public Cobb is built from the ground up with @foragersfarms mixed greens, hard boiled small flock egg, asparagus from @link_greenhouses, candied bacon (oh yes we did!), red onions, sourdough croutons and a homemade buttermilk ranch dressing. If you would prefer a vegan salad we can do that too!
#localfirst #farmtobelly #omnomnom
How to make yourself a kick-ass cup of coffee (also some great dad gifts!)
1) get out your handy Hario clear grinder ($50) and stick it to your counter using built in suction lever
2) fill with your fave coffee public or other freshly roasted coffee ($10 here)
3) grind...maybe do some whistling or meditate...takes about 45 seconds
4) filter through a v60 ceramic filter ($25) using a eco friendly unbleached or cloth filter
5) enjoy! We recommend a good slurp to aerate your brew and get all the flavours. Trust us...everyone around you will love it!
#coffeeathome #freshcoffee #localfirst
The next evolution of our byom discount ...just take one of these awesome used mugs! Thanks to @on_2nd_thought_upcycling and @ibbyandpop for jump-starting this great idea!!!
June 22 - learn to uke it up with Canada's foremost ukemaster. BYOU. $35 for the lesson but if you just want to watch, you're welcome to do that for free! All in the room upstairs.
The local bounty shelf has been replenished thanks to @foragersfarms and @southpondfarms ! Amazing bread, sprouts, mixed greens and even plants for your garden! Tomatoes (slicing and cherry), bell peppers and eggplant!